(1) We highly recommend you provide us with your mobile number, when asked at the checkout, in order to receive live delivery updates from our courier.
(2) Our website lead times in this current climate are approximate. We are advising that on manufactured items we may have a further delay of approx. 1-3 weeks (depending on Government lockdown guidelines). Smaller items which can typically be sent out via the postal networks are usually delivered within 3-7 working days (if in stock in our warehouse). In Stock items are typically delivered within 1-3 weeks. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
(3) Payment for all orders is at point of sale. All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
(4) If for any reason the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
(5) Once a delivery slot is confirmed by the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure they will be available to receive the goods, otherwise a re-delivery charge starting from £5 will apply.
(6) Please be aware it is the customer's responsibility to check that any orders will fit through doorways, stairwells and staircases. This includes any tables with tops in excess of 220cm. If you are in any doubt, please talk to our team prior to delivery who can advise. A re-delivery charge may be applied should our team need to return.
(7) Upon completion of delivery, it is the customer’s responsibility to check over the order to ensure it is in good condition. We take full responsibility for any damage found during inspection only upon delivery.
(8) Some deliveries will be carried out by our in-house delivery team. For smaller products and delivery to Aberdeen and the Scottish Highlands, we will contact you if on occasion we enlist the services of a courier company.
We are confident in the quality of our products and hope you are happy with your purchase. As such, our primary concern is to address any issues that you may have with your order as soon as possible.
(9) All goods must be checked upon delivery and all damages and discrepancies must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. Damaged/faulty goods MUST be in their original packaging and in the same condition as it was received.
(10) We would appreciate if you could photograph any damage or quality issues as soon as possible and email firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us see the issue and allow us to offer advice if needed and identify any product issues.